AVS® • 622120 • Aeroskin • Hood Shield • Ford Explorer 16-19
As you cruise down the highway listening to your favorite tunes, your hood is under assault. Sand, pebbles, stones and a myriad of other debris is floating off the back of dump trucks and launched into the air by tractor trailer tires, all making a beeline for your hood, crashing into the paint and leaving behind chips, scratches, dings and even dents. Before long, without protection, your hood will have the look of a weathered old beater.
You can keep this from happening quickly and easily with a Aeroskin Hood Shield. Aeroskin shields are custom molded for a skin-tight fit, and they’re made of virtually indestructible impact ABS Thermoplastic to absorb the punishment and stay looking good. These are the lowest profile shields on the market, so you get unmatched protection with a sleek, stylish aerodynamic appearance. Installation takes only minutes with 3M double-sided tape; no drilling is required.
- Drilling is not required.
- Thickness: 0.11
- Protects hood from dings and stone chips
- Low profile design for protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance
- Custom designed for each application
- Made from ABS Thermoplastic
- Car wash safe
- Installs easily with 3M™ adhesive
- Includes everything required for installation, including instructions
- Proudly made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hood Shield
- Mounting Hardware